<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5491791185589113425?origin\x3dhttp://shahfiqkickarse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 17, 2011
When my girlfriend is away on a holiday for 4 days :( ; 9:45 PM

Day 1(17/12/2011):

Came home in morning from duty around 9am.Managed to talk to baby for awhile early in the morning.Was glad to hear her voice but that wasnt really enough for me:( Had training which I had to think about wanting to go or not a lot of times cause I was super tired.End up going for training around 10.30am thinking I was late but I end up reaching way early for class.Turns out I did pretty bad despite having the instructor praising me today cause I know myself that I did bad.I was thinking of baby all the time and I even got myself near dehydration a couple of times.Didnt want to continue training but due to a motivating partner,I end up pushing myself over my limit.Left the gym with a couple of bruise on both of my feet due to the pad works.After which I went to Sentosa for dodgeball.It's been so long since I last went for dodgeball at Sentosa.Dodgeball was somehow ok.Was fully on form today despite missing out on a lot of dodgeball session but I was feeling super tired though.Reached home just now around 8 plus and will be sleeping over at Mund's house tonight cause we're attending a wedding tomorrow at Yishun.Wouldnt want to travel all the way to Yishun all alone.I still have 3 days to endure all alone.I want my baby to be back soon :( I love you,Hanis Khairunnisa Bte Aizad <3

Day 2(18/12/2011):

Woke up to baby's whatsapp and the smell of pancake.hehe.End up didnt sleep over at Mund's place cause I fell asleep the previous night and woke up only the next day.Wanted to go for muay thai class but baby told me to rest cause both my feet were still bruised.Then went out of house around 2pm to Yishun for Hannah's sister's wedding together with Bal,Hakim,Mund,Khai and Sue.Ate alot then after the wedding we went to town.Planned to watch movie but end up cancel cause it was kinda rushing and we were all thinking about how to go home if the movie end late.So we just walk around Plaza Singapura then after that went KFC cause Bal wanted to eat.After that all of us decided to go home cause we didnt had any plans.Reached home around 10.30pm with nothing to do.Baby told me she met with an accident from go karting.Made me super worried cause she said her knee having problem.I hope she'll go to the doctor to check her knee and hope she recovers fast :( I really want her to come back to Singapore asap.I really miss her alot.2 more days to go till she comes home.I hope she's having fun with her holiday.2 more days to endure alone.I shall see you soon Hanis Khairunnisa Bte Aizad in a few days time.Love you baby <3

Day 3(19/12/2011):

Woke up late today and end up going to work damn late around 8.45am and had to go out to NSTI at 9.30am.Drove the IV there and when nearing NSTI,the vehicle just had to breakdown.Pathetic much cause it was only a few metres away.Waited for the contractor under the rain for atleast 45mins with baby's accompany through whatsapp.After which they took another 30mins to do the repairing and made my way back to station around 11.50am.Went home around 3pm cause I wasnt feeling well and wasnt in the mood to work.Then after which I went to dodgeball,for the first time on a Monday.Did a bit of coaching for the kids who attended the training.Came home at about 11.30pm with nothing to do as usual.Baby's probably at Malacca right now.Still havent heard anything from her yet.Getting a little bit worried too.Hope to hear from you soon baby.I love you <3


About Me
Photobucket shahfiq: not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle msn:shafreak@live.com

Links
Skate blog
Norah♥
Parker♥
Norra
Khairani :)
Kartina
Fiqqoscar♥
Maya
Alyy
Azri
Awie
Mimi
Fahfa
IIka
Kas
Sofie
Ira
Zuzu♥
Seha
Sabrina
Mairah Elmo♥
Myra
Ben
Fye
Oka
Kasman
Fieza O
Hady
Haikel
Ernie♥
Fazli
Feedahaus
Abbywude
Hanisha
Emma
Sammy
Wahidah
Nurul
Alesha
Sabbie
Akiff
Mussa
Zul
Fahim
eiyaaa

Archives
Saturday, May 03
Sunday, May 04
Monday, May 05
Tuesday, May 06
Wednesday, May 07
Thursday, May 08
Friday, May 09
Saturday, May 10
Tuesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 14
Monday, May 26
Saturday, May 31
Sunday, June 01
Monday, June 02
Wednesday, June 04
Saturday, June 07
Sunday, June 08
Thursday, June 12
Sunday, June 15
Monday, June 16
Monday, June 23
Thursday, July 03
Friday, July 04
Sunday, July 06
Wednesday, July 16
Monday, July 21
Thursday, July 24
Thursday, July 31
Thursday, August 07
Friday, August 22
Monday, August 25
Friday, September 05
Thursday, September 11
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, September 16
Wednesday, November 19
Friday, December 26
Saturday, January 10
Sunday, January 11
Tuesday, February 03
Thursday, February 05
Friday, February 13
Tuesday, February 17
Wednesday, February 18
Tuesday, February 24
Friday, February 27
Sunday, March 01
Thursday, March 05
Monday, March 09
Tuesday, March 17
Thursday, March 19
Sunday, April 05
Friday, April 10
Thursday, April 23
Wednesday, May 06
Tuesday, May 19
Wednesday, June 03
Saturday, June 06
Tuesday, June 09
Wednesday, June 10
Sunday, June 21
Wednesday, June 24
Tuesday, June 30
Thursday, July 02
Sunday, July 05
Tuesday, July 07
Thursday, July 09
Monday, July 13
Sunday, August 02
Saturday, September 26
Sunday, October 04
Monday, October 05
Wednesday, October 07
Saturday, October 24
Tuesday, November 03
Sunday, December 06
Friday, December 11
Sunday, December 13
Tuesday, December 15
Thursday, December 17
Friday, December 25
Wednesday, December 30
Friday, January 15
Saturday, January 23
Monday, January 25
Tuesday, January 26
Sunday, March 21
Monday, April 05
Wednesday, April 07
Saturday, April 10
Wednesday, June 23
Monday, June 28
Wednesday, July 14
Wednesday, October 05
Saturday, December 17

Credits
x x x x x x