<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5491791185589113425?origin\x3dhttp://shahfiqkickarse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
; 5:59 AM

Hi morning all.I'm doing a quick update before I go to sleep.Well I wont be asleep as soon as I switch off the comp though.So whatever it is I'm gonna update whatever that just pops out from my mind.So bear with the randomness alright? :D

So its like finally I've turn 18 and it seems time flies so fast that I dont realised that its been 4 days since I've turn 18.hahaha.Have not been breaking much this week,or rather have not been breaking eversince last week.Even yesterday,I planned to session but when I reached RP it was more of a fooling session rather than a serious one.So hopefully today Naim could turn up for session.That is if he cools down though.So whatever it is I just wanna session later.If not I would be spending time outside alone again?hahaha it felt so great I swear.

Eversince I've turn 18,I've not been going out of home that much which is a weird thing for me cause I hardly stick my butt at home on weekdays.I will either be out and come home late or go out and come home the next day.So thats life for me.But recently things are so different.hahaha.Yesterday I had my lonely day in the afternoon,shoe hunting.Went all the way to town,then to vivocity and then to west coast plaza.I bought myself a pair of Nike Cortez,the shoe which I've been wanting for quite some times.Thanks dad for the money to buy the shoe.Next in the list will be soccer boots so that I could start playing soccer again :P

I believe so this random post turns out to be quite a long post.hahahah.To end this post, I just wanna say that I miss Alycia Tan and Fatin Supafly alot.But most importantly, I miss Zafira Adlyn the most.Eventhough its only a week ago we've met,I dont know why I miss you alot.We have not been really talking for this past few days.So yeah,I miss you so much.

oh yeah,yesterday when I bought ciggs at 7-11 I was expecting the lady to ask for my IC but turns out she didnt ask,so I was rather disappointed.I was prepare to flash my IC to her.Oh well.HAHAHAHAH.Morning everyone,time to sleep <3


About Me
Photobucket shahfiq: not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle msn:shafreak@live.com

Links
Skate blog
Norah♥
Parker♥
Norra
Khairani :)
Kartina
Fiqqoscar♥
Maya
Alyy
Azri
Awie
Mimi
Fahfa
IIka
Kas
Sofie
Ira
Zuzu♥
Seha
Sabrina
Mairah Elmo♥
Myra
Ben
Fye
Oka
Kasman
Fieza O
Hady
Haikel
Ernie♥
Fazli
Feedahaus
Abbywude
Hanisha
Emma
Sammy
Wahidah
Nurul
Alesha
Sabbie
Akiff
Mussa
Zul
Fahim
eiyaaa

Archives
Saturday, May 03
Sunday, May 04
Monday, May 05
Tuesday, May 06
Wednesday, May 07
Thursday, May 08
Friday, May 09
Saturday, May 10
Tuesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 14
Monday, May 26
Saturday, May 31
Sunday, June 01
Monday, June 02
Wednesday, June 04
Saturday, June 07
Sunday, June 08
Thursday, June 12
Sunday, June 15
Monday, June 16
Monday, June 23
Thursday, July 03
Friday, July 04
Sunday, July 06
Wednesday, July 16
Monday, July 21
Thursday, July 24
Thursday, July 31
Thursday, August 07
Friday, August 22
Monday, August 25
Friday, September 05
Thursday, September 11
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, September 16
Wednesday, November 19
Friday, December 26
Saturday, January 10
Sunday, January 11
Tuesday, February 03
Thursday, February 05
Friday, February 13
Tuesday, February 17
Wednesday, February 18
Tuesday, February 24
Friday, February 27
Sunday, March 01
Thursday, March 05
Monday, March 09
Tuesday, March 17
Thursday, March 19
Sunday, April 05
Friday, April 10
Thursday, April 23
Wednesday, May 06
Tuesday, May 19
Wednesday, June 03
Saturday, June 06
Tuesday, June 09
Wednesday, June 10
Sunday, June 21
Wednesday, June 24
Tuesday, June 30
Thursday, July 02
Sunday, July 05
Tuesday, July 07
Thursday, July 09
Monday, July 13
Sunday, August 02
Saturday, September 26
Sunday, October 04
Monday, October 05
Wednesday, October 07
Saturday, October 24
Tuesday, November 03
Sunday, December 06
Friday, December 11
Sunday, December 13
Tuesday, December 15
Thursday, December 17
Friday, December 25
Wednesday, December 30
Friday, January 15
Saturday, January 23
Monday, January 25
Tuesday, January 26
Sunday, March 21
Monday, April 05
Wednesday, April 07
Saturday, April 10
Wednesday, June 23
Monday, June 28
Wednesday, July 14
Wednesday, October 05
Saturday, December 17

Credits
x x x x x x