Hello all.Im currently at admiralty,at izrul's place.Im staying over at his place tonight.I was suppose to go to east coast park tonight cause my bandmate book a pit for the night.but due to personal reason i cant go over.so currently im just browsing through youtube for songs.facebook kinda bored already.so yah.actually im kinda not in the mood now cause im sleepy.i feel like sleeping but i dont want to.
honestly im confuse right now.idk what to do.mary-kate told me its not wrong to try over and over again.izrul told me if i really like someone,dont give up easily.but im confuse right now.idk why.i nvr thought i could feel this way in this issue.yes i feel like giving up.but idk if i should.i nvr been caught up in this situation.ahhhhh fuck fuck fuck
About Me
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com