Goodbye to how we used to be.All of us wish we had the chance to live those moment again.But sadly we have to say goodbye now.I've made a decision.I have to let it go to ensure that I can move on with my life and never will I have negative thoughts about you guys ever again.We are now free from each other.There wont be a arguement about whatever we wanna do from now onwards.Honestly Im hurt deep inside right now just by saying all this.But I have to be true to my words.I guess this is the part when we say our last goodbyes,this is where we go our seperate part.Im really sorry I had to do this way.Im really sorry I had to backstab you adik.Its the only way for me to let you off.We wont know if we gonna be meeting again in the future or maybe tomorrow.But till then,this is goodbye My Family.We didnt really last as a family and no one is to be blame.And never will I forget about Monday,26 oct 2009.The day we were being no one but ourselves.
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com