Im currently bored and I cant fucking sleep.I wanted to sleep on the bed inside my mom's room but my brother woke up from sleeping and he shifted inside,now i have no place to sleep.So I decided to blog again.I read some of my old post which has something related with someone I love and stuff.How I wish I would be blogging with the same thing like having 'Ily bby' etc etc.I somehow decided to stop smoking?Hopefully its possible or maybe I should make it possible.Fuck!Idk what to blog but I feel like blogging.Must be because of my long time of not updating.K bye,Im bored,but call me shahfiq. Hi girl, I think I've really fallen deeply for you ;) HAHAHAHAH only some of friends know who xD
About Me
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com