Hi readers.I just got home from a great day with friends.Finally i realised that the bonding we used to had has finally coming back.I hope to be spend time skating with you guys again soon. So this is what actually happen throughout the whole day.I was over-confident that i could stay up the whole night till 9am to meet Parker.But it turn out that I fell asleep around 7 or 7plus and woke up at around 8 plus cause Parker called me and surprisingly my mom didnt had to use alot of effort to wake me up.She just gave a tap on the shoulder and said theres a call for me and I just woke up that instant.Met Parker at around 9 plus at Tiong Bahru MRT and we train down to ITE simei cause he had to do some photoshoot stuff with Sya.In the train i couldnt sleep even for a minute.Upon reaching Simei,we skate down to ITE simei and met up with Fiqqo outside the school.Its like my first time walking in a ITE and I swear ITE simei looks like a shopping centre.Met Hanna in the school and she led us to the Hair Centre where Sya was.Parker had to dye his hair for the photoshoot cause he was somewhat of a model for Sya.Watched Sya dye he hair for a while and i went out of the Hair Centre to meet up with Fiqqo.Then met Aie and we slack around the school.Wanted to check Parker out but when we arrived back in the Hair Centre,one of the teacher said that we cant be around that place cause they were expecting some visitors to arrive.So we went outside again and sat down and had a talk.And there was this incident that happen where the 'bonzer' of the school talk to me and she told me to remove my cap.Who the fuck she thinks she's talking to,i mean is that how she treat a visitor?Then she asked me where am i from,am i from that school?So i said no and told her i was from Singapore Poly,Zang sama lu.She told me to get the visitor pass or she will ask me to leave the school.So yeah Fiqqo accompany me to get the visitor pass and when we went back to the table,she was being so irritating and ask me to show her the visitor pass.Worse,she told me to pin the pass on my shirt,like wtf?Isnt the pass visible when i pin in to my pants.Its not as if my shirt was like that big and cover the pass.So ignore her and just leave it on my pants.Waited to long for Parker so I went off to Fiqqo's place cause he wanted to change and eat.Ate at his place and went off took bus 12 to ECP and Parker took the bus when we were at EXPO.Upon reaching ECP we were too confident and didnt even think of the location of the skatepark.Instead of turning left,we took the right direction.Skate all the way till we realised that there were no sign of the skatepark.Fiqqo called his mom to ask for the direction and she said we should turn to the left.So we skate back all the way.Upon reaching the skatepark we were like very excited.But non of us made the first move to skate.Fiqqo and Parker then went for a smoke while i stayed at the skatepark and watch everyone else there skating.Honestly many kids are being good at skating.After they smoke,we finally decided to skate.Had a few tries on the rail and we play GoS.Gonna skip the whole skating session at ECP.Overall the park is awesome except that the skaters over there are like oh-im-such-a-big-fuck.Parker and me got irritated by the way all of them were talking,like they were boasting around that they are good and showing off.So we decide to leave ECP and head down to Cityhall.We miss out stop by 2 stops cause all 3 were sleeping.If it wasnt for Fiqqo i think we would end up somewhere else.So we alight at One Fullerton and skate back to cityhall.At cityhall we skate at citylink.Wanted to skate at memo but when we arrived there,cops were on their way walking towards us.All of them were like running away quickly.Had no choice but to join them.Ran away till Marina.At there we slack awhile then we went off to Esplanade to meet with the rest of them.Slack till 11 plus and went off.So overall I had a great day. And not to forget Happy 16th Birthday Mustaqim.Make all your wishes come true ;D Hi Girl I really miss you like damn alot. I just hope that I could meet up with you soon. I cant stop thinking of you,like seriously. :(
About Me
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com