<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5491791185589113425?origin\x3dhttp://shahfiqkickarse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 5, 2009
; 12:37 AM

Hey guys,nothing much happen lately just that im starting to miss Tasha,somehow.Today went out to cityhall to take new shoe and i swear its fucking nice so be jealous.HAHAHAHAHAH.after that went to wdlands and lepak at Izrul's house.play THP8 then went home at around 10+.and to Tasha,get well soon ok and hopefully can meet up again soon.




Plain White T's - 1, 2, 3, 4 - Official Music Video (HQ)







1-2-1-2-3-4

Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make me feel it better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
Barely get mad
I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing (one)
TWO do (two)
THREE words (three)
FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way (one)
TWO say (two)
Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)
(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing (one)
TWO do (two)
THREE words (three)
FOUR you... (four)
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way (one)
TWO say (two)
Those THREE words (three)
And that's what I'll do... (four)
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you

You make it easy
It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing
TWO do
THREE words
FOUR you...
(I love you) I love you
There's only
ONE way
TWO say
Those THREE words
And that's what I'll do...
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you
1-2-3-4
I love you
(I love you) I love you


About Me
Photobucket shahfiq: not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle msn:shafreak@live.com

Links
Skate blog
Norah♥
Parker♥
Norra
Khairani :)
Kartina
Fiqqoscar♥
Maya
Alyy
Azri
Awie
Mimi
Fahfa
IIka
Kas
Sofie
Ira
Zuzu♥
Seha
Sabrina
Mairah Elmo♥
Myra
Ben
Fye
Oka
Kasman
Fieza O
Hady
Haikel
Ernie♥
Fazli
Feedahaus
Abbywude
Hanisha
Emma
Sammy
Wahidah
Nurul
Alesha
Sabbie
Akiff
Mussa
Zul
Fahim
eiyaaa

Archives
Saturday, May 03
Sunday, May 04
Monday, May 05
Tuesday, May 06
Wednesday, May 07
Thursday, May 08
Friday, May 09
Saturday, May 10
Tuesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 14
Monday, May 26
Saturday, May 31
Sunday, June 01
Monday, June 02
Wednesday, June 04
Saturday, June 07
Sunday, June 08
Thursday, June 12
Sunday, June 15
Monday, June 16
Monday, June 23
Thursday, July 03
Friday, July 04
Sunday, July 06
Wednesday, July 16
Monday, July 21
Thursday, July 24
Thursday, July 31
Thursday, August 07
Friday, August 22
Monday, August 25
Friday, September 05
Thursday, September 11
Monday, September 15
Tuesday, September 16
Wednesday, November 19
Friday, December 26
Saturday, January 10
Sunday, January 11
Tuesday, February 03
Thursday, February 05
Friday, February 13
Tuesday, February 17
Wednesday, February 18
Tuesday, February 24
Friday, February 27
Sunday, March 01
Thursday, March 05
Monday, March 09
Tuesday, March 17
Thursday, March 19
Sunday, April 05
Friday, April 10
Thursday, April 23
Wednesday, May 06
Tuesday, May 19
Wednesday, June 03
Saturday, June 06
Tuesday, June 09
Wednesday, June 10
Sunday, June 21
Wednesday, June 24
Tuesday, June 30
Thursday, July 02
Sunday, July 05
Tuesday, July 07
Thursday, July 09
Monday, July 13
Sunday, August 02
Saturday, September 26
Sunday, October 04
Monday, October 05
Wednesday, October 07
Saturday, October 24
Tuesday, November 03
Sunday, December 06
Friday, December 11
Sunday, December 13
Tuesday, December 15
Thursday, December 17
Friday, December 25
Wednesday, December 30
Friday, January 15
Saturday, January 23
Monday, January 25
Tuesday, January 26
Sunday, March 21
Monday, April 05
Wednesday, April 07
Saturday, April 10
Wednesday, June 23
Monday, June 28
Wednesday, July 14
Wednesday, October 05
Saturday, December 17

Credits
x x x x x x