This post will be about yesterday since today i didnt do anything and stayed home till now. Yesterday was the day that i returned to the saturday peeps.I dont think i will be back permamently since i rather stay at home on saturday unless i want to meet my special ones(you know who you are).Yesterday had in mind of meeting Norra,met her for just a moment.I dont call that a meetup though.Cause yeah something made her changed her mood.Dont wish to talk about this cause its no use to talk about some people.We lepak at cermin casue it was raining then after at night fall we went to esplanade carpark to lepak.A lot of people really miss me siol.lols.Then Kid came and everyone was like jumping on him while i just sit down.So i turn at look at him and saw me,guess what he say to the others?He said "eh jap aku nmpk orang yang aku betol2 rindu while looking at me.Damn i miss him so much too la.Finally he came down and so do i.LOLS!!!!Lepak2 then Lisa told me to get her a coke in the glass bottle.After she drank it theres one of the peeps there too broke the bottle and the bottle break hit my butt siol.No license.Dont wish to talk about why they broke the bottle.Its obvious what they did with it.Wanted to go home with Norra but she didnt reply my sms when i ask she going home already?So yeah went home with Kiddo.Reached home i online at msn and Norra approach and tell me why she didnt talk to me.So yeah its ok though.I understand clearly whats the cause.Chat with her till 1+ or 2+ cant remember and she wanted to cook something and go to bed while i had some stuff up in mind which wont make me sleep early or no sleeping the night.But since Norra told me better to sleep,i went to sleep at 3+. Ok this will be some stuff for that special person that i have a crush on.Maybe you know who you are.Cause i talk to you most of the time.
I know something bad happened to you recently,i wont mention what happened.And that causes you not to trust guys anymore.All i want is to prove to you that not all guys are the same cause to you all guys are the same.I want you to give me a chance to prove it.The reason i didnt say out my feelings to you because i know you think that all guys are the same.I will prove you that what you think is wrong.I will not make things which happened to you to repeat again.When the time is right you will know who you are.And i will try not to make you have a bad relationship.For some of you who know who she is just dont go around telling her that its her.I rather not telling her first and wait till the time is right. Thats all peeps.I miss skating on saturdays with RT.Hopefully to skate with them soon P.S I'm officially quitting smoking since there many people doesnt like me to smoke (:
About Me
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com