Lets talk about just now.Its just gonna be a summary of what happen so sorry for short post or so.Went skating in the morning at queenstown with Faris.One of the best day of skating.We skate hardcore just now.At guess what happen at Commonwealth Heights stairs?I bailed and scrap my knee on the steps and fuyoh!!!!Human chilli sauce on my pants.Baik or what.Skate skate skate then theres this nyonya sit at the bench near we skate.I skate and bailled and she was laughing happily.I was happy for her too.Faris got a face slap by a post while going down the banks.LOLS.After skating rest and commonwealth MRT there then Faris was calling me to look at "this girl",idk why also.Then i was like mane siol?To my surprise it was Norra.I was shocked to see her like seriously and that "girl" was actually Norra.HAHAHAHA.Norra head to town with her friends while we and Faris went to cityhall to skate.Skate at memo and banks.I got a papparazi,seriously.While skating at the banks and pulling off tricks theres this guy who took pics of me skating.LOL!!!!!!After a long day skating lepak at citylink.Then text and call Norra cause i seriously want to meet her.It was almost 8.30pm then she text saying she waiting for train to go home.So i told her to meet me first.We suppose to meet at raffles place last cab but she was at fist cab.Told her to drop at Tanjong Pagar first.Then i went to the first cab to meet her.I was damn happy to meet her.But sekejap je not enough.I want to meet again and talk more.LOLS!!!!Im adding something about Faris.He likes Seha and he said he miss Seha. Thats all for now.My eyes killing me,have not been sleeping since last night.Norra,I will sleep tonight.HAHAHAHA (: