Its a surprise i guess for some why i posting in the damn morning.Simple answer,just another sleepless night.LOLS!!!!!This time im its because i was just too happy to even close my eyes.I finally told "her" my feelings,i mean i was afraid to do so but yeah took up the courage to tell her.One thing i could possibly promise is that to love you more than i could say.I was off the comp from 1-4 cause bro wanted to use the comp.Before i went off from comp at msn,Norra told me to tell my bro jangan sebok.HAHAHAHA.I wish i could say it to him.But neh,i've been using the comp for weeks and since its the holidays now i could simply use it more but better not.Not healthy.My butt hurts by sitting infront of the comp for days and days.I think its time to have some movement.LOLS!!!!!!!Going skate in a few minutes or so with Faris at queenstown,Yeah did not sleep and going skate.How cool is that?Had done this before alot of time.Going breakfast at queenstown first.HAHAHA.I want to meet Norra!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok random?guess not.I seriously want to meet her and talk with her since we have not meet for a long time.And its a hell of a long time i tell you.Its not just a week or so.Its been three weeks i guess or even more.AS much as i miss her i also miss my culture mates.Especially Radiah.Its been more than a month since i last met her.Saw her on Saturday but didnt talk to her since i was rushing to penin with Ben.Norra if you reading this now,if you got time after you go out and if you can meet me just find me at queenstown skatepark (: I'll be happy to meet you.