Lets talk about thursday and a little bit of today.As you know i injured my leg last week when i skated with Faris,but guess what?I just skated yesterday with my injured leg.Could skate that well.It was a last minute plan to skate at woodlands with Faris and Fadzly.Reached Marsiling at around 7 and met Faris at Marsiling MRT.We proceed to woodlands CC to skate first.Called Fadzly up and tell him we skating.So he joinedus later.Azhari was suppose to join us too but he bubble.So skate and stage for awhile and proceed to hard court.Played S.K.A.T.E with the two of them and i owned at switch.LOLS!Faris first to be out.I dont know how.But he was out first.I mean Faris is good in technical tricks(but not as good as me).After playing S.K.A.T.E we proceed to 895C and had a drink.After that we send Fadzly back to his block and we continue skating since we're tonning with Mus and Azri.Suppose to meet them under block 802 at 11.30 but we came late because we had a good time chatting about life(only we know what it is).Procced to block 802 and meet Azri.Mus was late a bit cause he went to take guitar from his friend.Lepak at the playground sambil listening to Mystery Jam 12.Azri and Faris was scared i guess?hahaha.Each time the sound effect comes Azri will say stuff like,sial la bunyi etc.While listening to it,Mus text me and say he not coming cause he miss the last bus.We were like FTW.Suddenly Mus came and surprised us,sumpah tk bedek i was like eh babi betol nasib Mus bukan hantu.I cant remember what Mus did then i tell him this which was part of the story in mystery jam 12:sebelum buat ape2 tanye dulu,nanti tok Mat tk suke.LOLS!!!!At around 4 plus we procced to shop n save to get something to eat.Only the 4 of us know what else happened there.Procced to Fushan to eat potato chip with apple juice.Was very tired so decided to have some sleep.At around 5.45 we went off.Me,Azri and Faris took bus from Woodlands interchange.Reached home just now morning at around 7.10 and saw my sister was crawling out of the room.I was like wtf is my sister doing.I straight away lay down and not even 5mins i was gone into lala land. Woke up just now at 2pm.And was stoned when i woke up.My mind was a bit blur.Didnt know what happen.Then after a few more minutes then i realise what i was doing.So got up and bathe.After that use the comp till now.Played game all the way.Now im chatting with Faris and he kept on saying Seha cute.Faris likes Seha. Ok im done here.Theres more to happen.I dont know tomorrow i want to skate or not.I want to meet up with Norra.I miss her so much,you wont even know how much i miss her.LOLS