First of all i want say sorry to my blog reader for not updating for the past few days.Yesterday i didnt go school as well as today.Total of 3 days of not going school after MYE.Reason:no reason.Just lazy to go and dont wish to know my result.Yesterday went to polyclinic to take MC but babi nye doctor tak kasi.So yesterday after go poly came home straight and sleep till like 12 gitu i woke and conquer the comp.Today was different abit.I woke up from sleep and get to know its raining?Then mom told me like "nothing wrong" way. Mom:"Fiq,adik kau kata dia tak nak pergi sekolah.Dia nak tinggal kat rumah dengan kau,nanti kau jaga dia kat rumah,kasi dia makan." Me:"Abey afiq takya pergi sekolah?" Mom:"Jaga adik kau kat rumah dia yang tak nak pergi sekolah,dia nak duduk rumah dengan kau." Me:"ah ok la,tinggalkan dia je kat rumah." And i go back to sleep.hahaha.Woke back when everybody left the house.So left me and my little sis at home.She woke first showing her stupid sleepy first.Then suddenly jump out of the bed and ask me,"abang nak tengok kid central?"lols.I woke straight away go to the comp ah siol.Till now im infront of this comp.Tonight will be sleeping early.Tomorrow i want to go school.Marxie asked me whether im going ECP with them this friday or not.Marxie,maybe i'll tag along.Next monday i want to skate.Who want to join?Anything text me.Till here only i'll blog together.I want to get ready to sleep.Goodnight.I miss you(to that someone)
About Me
shahfiq:
not those typical malays you see at the void deck.I'm a smoker but not a drinker,I skate and skating is lifestyle
msn:shafreak@live.com